• Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, copper-free aluminum alloy (0.3% max. copper content).
• All operating shafts are stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
• Durable cast on lugs cannot get lost.
• Ground screw is highly visible and accessible.
• Uniform wall thickness (not ribbed) for versatility of conduit openings assuring 5 full threads engagement and maximum available area for conduit drilling and tapping.
• Operators may be mounted through back wall for panel mounting.
• Box depth provides for the stacking of 2 contact blocks.
• Anodized aluminum operators install easily in the field.
• XHPPM/XHPPMS require 2″ minimum spacing.
CONTROL STATION-ESTOP PDF
4237 S. 74th East Ave.
TULSA, OK 74145