This design offers sufficient gutter space on sides to allow through wiring and easy lug connection. All enclosures are furnished with hinges, stainless steel quad lead cover bolts and are provided with NEMA4 gasketing. All covers are removable for clear access to s and gutter space. The compact design of rectangular housings permits close grouping on switch racks and other structures. No additional space is required for cover removal except from the front.
Factory Sealed, no external seals required.
• Fully Wired from Panelboard Enclosure to Terminal Enclosure.
• External Operating Handles can be padlocked either in the “ON” or “OFF” positions.
• Spring-loaded Operator Handles allow cover to close with handles in any position.
• Copper Bus is standard.
• Isolated Neutral and Ground Bar provided.
• Available with GFI or EPD s
• Type 4 Gasketing provided for water and dust-tight seal.
• Breather and Drain provided for each enclosure.
• Removable Gland Plates for field installation of conduit entries.
• Terminal Enclosure has folded lip around the door opening to provide complete and maximum gasket contact, and to prevent
liquids from dripping into the enclosure when the door is open.
• Terminal Enclosure has continuously welded seams ground to a smooth finish.
• Ample wire bending space allows for easy terminal connection.
4237 S. 74th East Ave.
TULSA, OK 74145