Designed for use in Class 1, Division 1, Zone 1 areas such as petroleum refineries, chemical or petrochemical facilities, the X1PB panelboards are used to control lighting & appliance, power circuits & power distribution in applications requiring branch power distribution, over current, and short circuit protection.
All X1PB panelboards are equipped with Eaton Pow-R-Line chassis with copper bus, isolated neutral and ground bar. Branch s and handles are sold separately. Gasketed covers provide IP66 and NEMA 4/4X rated protection for a water tight seal, and stainless steel cover bolts, removeable hinges, and breather/drain are included as standard features.
• Copper-free cast aluminum alloy with tumblast finish casting
• Stainless steel cover bolts
• Nitrile O-ring cover gasket
• Copper-free cast aluminum alloy with stainless steel shafts handles
• Extruded aluminum alloy hinges with stainless steel pins and blots
4237 S. 74th East Ave.
TULSA, OK 74145